Comprehensive Eavestrough Cleaning inMississauga & the GTA
Annual Eavestrough Cleaning in the GTA Prevents Water Damage
Eavestroughing is a part of the home that many owners pay very little attention to until it is too late, and then they discover that thousands of dollars in water damage was caused by little more than neglect of their eavestroughing system. Keeping your eavestroughing system clean is the best defence against water damage to your roof and home structure. It is best to clean eavestroughs and downspouts 3 to 4 times a year, but it is crucial that they be cleaned at least during the fall and spring.
Get Years of Protection with Leaf Guard Solutions
A freely-flowing eavestroughing system is your first line of defence against water damage and a quality leaf guard system can prevent debris and plant life from clogging your gutters and causing problems that can cost you thousands of dollars to repair, such as:
- Landscape washouts
- Basement leaks
- Foundation damage
- Leaking inside walls or windows
- Rotting fascia boards
- Formation of mould & mildew
- Insect infestation
Compare Leaf Guard Products
There are lots of leaf guard products available on the market today, but when it comes to quality materials that can stand up to the harsh Ontario climate the manufacturers listed below are the best in the industry. Use this chart to determine which product would best suit your needs.
Alu-Rex Gutter Clean
This is another good aluminum guard that features tiny holes that allow water to pass through but prevent the intrusion of debris. It also:
- Strengthens the eavestroughing so that it will hold ice and snow in the winter and prevent the formation of ice dams
- Can be installed on existing eavestroughing
- Can be secured onto gutters using screws
- Has a flat surface that is designed to allow debris to dry and be blown away by the breeze
Gutter Filter is a top-of-the-line guard that prevents any foreign material from entering the eavestroughing.
- It does an excellent job of preventing pine needles from clogging downpipes
- It prevents mosquito infestation, reducing the risk of contracting West Nile Virus
- It is guaranteed to work for up to 20 years